Storefront Protection Sales Policy and Terms
- Prices: All previous prices are superseded by the current estimate/quotation. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders: Xpanda Storefront protection reserves the right to decline orders in which the price or quantity of goods is not satisfactory. Xpanda security Products will not be bound to fill any order unless or until they have been accepted at the headquarters location. All custom orders must be accompanied by a signed template drawing which will be provided by Storefront. Xpanda will accept orders via email, or courier, order will be processed upon confirmation of payment.
- Product Usage: Xpanda Security Products is not responsible for the usage and application of the security gates. Conformance with local or state,fire,planning,building,safety,design and other codes and regulations are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Shipment Terms: Unless otherwise specified, all shipments are FOB factory via carrier we select; prepaid height charges will be added to your invoice. Goods in transit are at the risk of the buyer.
- Delivery & Freight Damage: We strive to make prompt shipment of all orders; however, Xpanda Security will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from delay in filling orders due to causes beyond our control, including delivery or material to Xpanda security. Carefully inspect any shipment before accepting from the carrier. If damage is evident, request that the carrier’s driver state in writing, on the bill or lading, a detailed description of the damage. lf hidden damage or a shortage is discovered after you have signed for the shipment, notify Xpanda within 24 hours and request an immediate inspection by the carrier.
- Cancellations: After orders are entered for manufacturing, cancellations cannot be accepted without our permission and may be subject to a cancellation charge equal to 25% of the purchase price.
- Returned Goods: All materials returned to Xpanda Security for any reason, must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number applied to the outside of the skid. A restocking charge of 25% or the purchase price will be assessed to the customers account. Transportation charges of returned goods must be prepaid by the customer. All goods must be returned within 30 days of RGA issue date. All goods must be returned in resalable condition Product not returned in saleable condition is subject to disposal by Xpanda security with no credit issued. No returns are accepted on specials, modified stock items or after 30 days after receipt of goods!
- Product warranty: Xpanda Storefront protection are warranted against detects in material and workmanship for one (1) year when used in accordance with the manufacturers Specifications. If it is determined that a product defect was caused by materials or manufacturing workmanship, Xpanda security will replace the materials in question at no charge. Xpanda Storefront protection will not assume, nor compensate for any related cost incurred including, but not limited to additional labor, down time or related handling and transportation cost.
Xpanda Storefront protection reserves the right to change materials, design or specifications without obligation to subsequent customers, or to add improvements without making corresponding changes in products previously manufactured.